- Customers will get 5%, 10%, 15%, and 20% instant Cashback at selected online shops with bKash Payment.
- Customers will get a maximum of BDT 150 Cashback per day and a maximum of BDT 300 during the campaign period on a minimum of BDT 1 bKash payment.
- Customers can avail the Cashback from the following online shops:
Terms & Conditions:
- Customers can avail the offer through the bKash app, payment gateway (checkout payment, tokenized payment, direct charge), or by dialing *247#.
- Cashback will be disbursed to the eligible customers’ accounts instantly after the successful transaction.
- bKash customers with active account status and sufficient balance can enjoy the offer by making payments from their bKash account.
- In order to receive the Cashback, the account status and incoming transactions of the customer account must be active.
- In case the Cashback disbursement fails due to any unknown/unforeseen reason except for the customer’s account status issue, bKash will retry the Cashback disbursement manually once within 2 months after the campaign. If all attempts fail, no other attempt will be made and the customer will no longer be entitled to the Cashback of the campaign.
- Customers are entitled to the instant Cashback for successful transactions (payment to selected merchants during the campaign period) from their bKash account.
- bKash and the participating merchants reserve the right to change/modify the campaign terms & conditions, merchant/outlet participation in any manner or cancel the entire campaign at any time without giving any prior notice.
- bKash and the participating merchants reserve the right to cancel the Cashback payout if the particular transaction and/or the customer’s transaction behavior raises reasonable suspicion that the customer has abused the benefit of the campaign.
- bKash is neither liable nor responsible for the merchant’s inability to ensure the product’s availability or delivery since bKash only provides a payment service to the customer. Any reimbursement from the merchant to the customer due to non-delivery of the product shall not invalidate the respective transaction and therefore does not bind bKash to reinstate the customer’s Cashback eligibility limit, disregarding the particular transaction for the campaign period. The Cashback offer for that particular transaction shall be considered consumed accordingly.
- If a customer makes a wrong payment on any of the merchant’s websites/apps, the customer is requested to contact the specific merchant.
- There could be unanticipated cases where the Cashback payment could be delayed due to unknown/unforeseen issues. If a customer does not receive their Cashback, they can call 16247 or approach bKash Centers, bKash Care, Facebook fan page, Web chat (Live chat service) as well as send an e-mail to [email protected] to know details about it.