The Ordinary Niacinamide Serum 10%+Zinc1% – 30ml
The Ordinary is a well-known skincare brand that offers a wide range of affordable and effective skincare products, including the Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1% serum. Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B3, is a popular skincare ingredient known for its various benefits for the skin. Here’s some information about The Ordinary Niacinamide Serum:
Product Name: The Ordinary Niacinamide 10% + Zinc 1%
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3): Niacinamide is known for its ability to help improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, and fine lines. It can also support the skin’s barrier function and overall health.
- Zinc PCA (Zinc Salt): Zinc can help regulate sebum production and reduce oiliness on the skin. This is especially beneficial for those with oily or acne-prone skin.
Claims and Benefits:
- Helps reduce the appearance of enlarged pores.
- Regulates sebum production, making it suitable for oily and acne-prone skin.
- Can improve uneven skin tone and fine lines.
- Supports the skin’s natural barrier function.
- Lightweight, serum-textured formulation.
How to Use: You can apply a few drops of The Ordinary Niacinamide Serum to your face morning and/or night before applying heavier creams or sunscreen. It should be used after cleansing and toning, but before heavier moisturizers or oils.
- Some people may experience mild tingling when first using niacinamide. If this occurs, you can consider using it less frequently or diluting it with a moisturizer until your skin gets used to it.
- It’s essential to wear sunscreen during the day when using niacinamide, as it can make the skin more sensitive to the sun.
Suitable Skin Types: The Ordinary Niacinamide Serum is generally suitable for a wide range of skin types, including oily, combination, and normal skin. It can be beneficial for those with concerns about enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, and excess oil production.
It’s essential to note that while many people have had positive experiences with this product, skincare is highly individual, and what works for one person may not work the same way for another. If you have specific skin concerns or conditions, it’s a good idea to consult with a dermatologist or skincare professional for personalized recommendations.